Wow Karl, that video just makes me miss your crazy...white, Karlishness :) I'm glad you're having fun, we all miss you. Our youth trips have been much much quieter without you :( keep up the good work, I'm so proud of you for going after God's own heart like that Karl. Talk to you soon...DYNAMITE! -Lisa
You are super hot with your hair cut! Just kidding :). Love you miss you! By the way...it isn't nice to mess with us coffee people. I feel for my fellow coffee drinkers.
Wow Karl, that video just makes me miss your crazy...white, Karlishness :) I'm glad you're having fun, we all miss you. Our youth trips have been much much quieter without you :( keep up the good work, I'm so proud of you for going after God's own heart like that Karl. Talk to you soon...DYNAMITE! -Lisa
ReplyDeleteYou are super hot with your hair cut! Just kidding :). Love you miss you! By the way...it isn't nice to mess with us coffee people. I feel for my fellow coffee drinkers.
ReplyDeletenice Karl you are freakin crazy! hope all is going good over there! Jesus loves ya!
ReplyDeleteKassidy