Hey!
this week has been awsome!!! i have gotten much closer to my dts students and i'm bonding with them in a way that only christians can experience. My schedule is as follows: I wake up at five in the morning fix breakfast, then I go to classes till 4pm after classes i'm either off for the night or we do hot chocolate ministry. some days we hang with the homeless and do prayer walks and intercesion and.................It's like Jesus on steroids!! i'm constantly in the word or being taught by awsome men.
so the other day I was to busy to do my devotions and the day was already over! i thought I coud just catch up when i get up in the morning. well I was in bed and ready to sleep when one of my roomates came in with the most delicious looking double chocolate muffin and the most refreshining looking glass of milk! my mouth watered as I watched my friend slowly eat this suculant treat, and gulp his ice cold glass of milk. so naturally I decided to go get my self a delicious muffin. so i went down stairs and grabbed my self a muffin and a glass of milk. as I aproached the door to the stairs and remembered that I had left my keys upstairs and everyone had already went to bed and wouldn't be down till morning!!
so quikly thinking I asked the Lord what I should do. well God answered and said go spend time with me in the word. well I didn't like that answer because it was cold and i needed to go to bed. so I grabbed a kitchen knife and decided to try to open the door by other means. well despite all my desperate attemps the door wouldn't budge. I decided to do the unthinkable!!!!!!! I grabbed my bible and valiantly started to read and pray. after a while in the word I realized that I was stuck till morning! My roomates forgot about me and were nore than likely asleep. so I made myself comfortable on a couch that smelt of body odor! well I was cold, tired and there were homeless people lighting up crack and screeming out side the storefront door.
eventually my roomates did get worried and i woke up to my norweigain friend woke me up and unlocked the door. It amazed me how God got my attention!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
that's awesome Karl! I'm so glad that the Lord is reaching you already :)
ReplyDeleteGod is good!
ReplyDelete